The Ottawa Jewish E-Bulletin aims to highlight the exciting work of our community. We are fortunate to live in a vibrant, dynamic Jewish community with members who have many interesting hobbies, professions, and life stories to share.
Do you have a story to tell?
The E-Bulletin wants your help to tell our community stories. Please consider this your open invitation to submit your good news articles.
Examples of stories you may want to submit:
• Did you receive a MicroGrant and want people to learn more about the event?
• Is a synagogue preparing for a large renovation that will make the building more accessible or is in memory of a beloved community member?
• Has your organization hired a new staff person you want to welcome or is launching a new initiative?
• Did you or your child receive a prestigious award related to their work in the Jewish community or Jewish identity?
• Do you know a good news item that might appeal to our diverse and interesting community?
Criteria for submission:
• The story should be timely
• The story should be significant and impactful to the entire community
• The E-Bulletin prioritizes human interest stories over reports on events
• All stories are published at the discretion of the E-Bulletin
How it works:
• E-Bulletin articles should be 500-700 words long
• Stories should be accompanied by 1-3 pictures related to your story
• To see past community stories, please visit the “Voices” section of the E-Bulletin webpage.
• Email Jodi Green, Communications and Advocacy Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or story submissions.