The youths are from the Binyamin region of the West Bank, and were arrested in recent days on suspicion of setting Palestinian vehicles on fire, throwing firebombs at Palestinian homes and assaulting individual Palestinians, the Shin Bet said in a statement released on Wednesday, after lifting a gag order on the arrests.
The six youths have been identified as Pinchas Sandorfi, 22, Itamar Ben Aharon 20, Michael Kaplan, 20, two boys aged 16 and 17, and a soldier, all from the same West Bank settlement.
The attacks they are accused of took place in the Gush Talmonim area near Ramallah. In addition to confessing to the crimes, some of the cell members reenacted their actions at the scenes of the attacks.
The investigation, which began last month, was a joint effort with the Nationalistic Crimes Division of Judea and Samaria district police. The police confirmed that the six had been arrested and said that they would soon be charged.